Exhibitor rules & regs
1. These rules and regulations form part of the Exhibitor Agreement made between the
Wisconsin Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (“WLEEDA”) and the
Exhibitor or Sponsor.
2. Exhibitor schedule
3. Exhibits should be taken down by 8:00 pm on Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
4. Each 8' x 10' exhibit space will be provided with one 8' table, tablecloth, two (2) chairs
and one (1) wastebasket.
5. Exhibitors are urged to arrange insurance protection as they feel requisite to meet their needs.
6. No staples in walls or tables. Tape may be used on walls only.
7. Smoking is not permitted in the exhibit area.
8. No refund will be given if an exhibitor cancels or fails to occupy the allotted space.
9. BOOTH AVAILABILITY AND ASSIGNMENT.
We try our best to accommodate all Exhibitor requests for desired booth placement. Exhibitor
booth assignments are issued on a “first-come/first-serve” basis; so desired booth placement
can NOT be guaranteed. Also, please note that some booths are considered “Preferred
Locations” and are reserved for Exhibitors that sponsor a Conference Event or take
advantage of Sponsorship Packages. Please see the Exhibitor Fees and Details for more
information. To help ensure that you are assigned your desired booth space, please remit
your completed Exhibitor Registration Form along with payment AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
10. All booth registrations must be paid in full by DECEMBER 1, 2019. Space is limited.
Make your reservations early. Booth assignments will be made as registration materials
are received and based on sponsorship level. If you should have any special needs for your
booth space, please provide that information to the Exhibit Coordinator when registering
for exhibit space.